Hey everyone. Happy Valentine's Day! I guess I don't really have anything special to say about Valentine's Day.
If you haven't already heard the news, they are for sure going to build a new elementary school in Eden. The board approved it and they will start ASAP. I will post some pictures of the progress from time to time. I've had mixed feelings about the whole thing, but from what I've read it's the best option. Can't beat a new school, eh?
I was thinking of doing a post on Mr. Weight and his dance classes. He retired from Valley a few years ago, but still teaches dancing to the kids at North Ogden Elementary. My nephew is one of his students. I was going to interview Mr. Weight and even post a video of his instruction, but I changed my mind. Maybe next year.
Sports update!! The Snowcrest boys basketball went 5-3 this year. Way to go. The girls bball team is 1-0 so far. Atta girls!
Oprah did a Cosby Show reunion on her show this week. Her crew recreated the set from the show and they all sat down on that couch to talk to Oprah. It was pretty cool to see that again. The Cosby Show was one of my favorites. It was a good family show. There's not too many good family shows anymore. I haven't had time to look, but I'm sure there are a million sites out there dedicated to the show if you're interested. Oprah did say that this fall they are coming out with the show on DVD. How many times can I say "show?" My goodness!
I think that's it.
No, one more thing. I heard that they decided on the bulldog mascot for Valley because it started out as a K-9 school. I've never heard that before now so I'm not sure if it's true or not.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi my friend Nikki! I found this link through your comment on mine. I think its great! I'm not sure who started the whole bandana thing, but I do remember you and I wearing them to a softball game of LM & crew. I found out like a year later, that a couple of girls from Roy were there (they ended up coming to Fremont and we figured this all out). They were scared of us cuz they thought we were gansta girls who would beat them up!!!
One more thing- sorry I'm not a valley kid, I hope it's OK to see your fun site. However, I do think you guys ROCK!!
Post a Comment