Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Diggin' and Scratchin'

The new school ground is finally starting to look like a construction zone. For months they did testing, digging hole after hole, and finally they have cleared the field and set up their trailer. These few pictures were taken last week and since then there have a been a few more changes. As always I'll keep you posted.



3 comments:

Robin said...

I got a little sad when I saw it. I'm going to miss that empty green field.

Nikki said...

I felt the same way when I saw it for the first time. When I told someone about the new school going in they said, " It's about time they put that empty field to use." I felt like saying back, " Are you kidding? It looks just right the way it is!" Boo hoo.

Anonymous said...

Can you say "dusty"????? I'll be glad when the dust settles.
mom