Monday, July 23, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to the Valley Kids Class of 1995 blog! This blog will be dedicated to the 2007 reunion, sharing of memories, and keeping in touch over the years. We hope you enjoy it and visit often.

It has been the desire of many of us for several years to have a reunion. We're finally doing it! Planning the reunion has been a blast! For one of our planning meetings we went to the valley school playground and played four square and ate the school lunch rolls. So many ideas have been discussed, some pretty wild like having Mr. Weight come and give ballroom lessons or having the old lunch ladies serve us with their old outfits on. I actually ran into a former cook at Office Max when I was copying the reunion invitations. I asked her jokingly if she would serve us at the reunion and she changed the subject really quick!! Amazingly enough, ten minutes later I ran into the former Snowcrest janitor, John Garcia at the glass company. This reunion was meant to be!

No comments: