This is a shout out to the November birthdays. I think Kate B.'s is today, Tiff T.'s was a week ago, Erin V.'s is next Sat. and Nate Bos.'s is the 21st. Jill's b-day might be in November too. In jr. high one year we had a party every week for three weeks in Nov. to celebrate some of those birthdays. On one of those weeks we were at Erin V.'s house. There were a few boys there: Nate B., Tyler T., and probably Mitch since he lived through the field. We toilet papered Mr. Arnell's house. Do you remember Mr. Arnell? He was there our ninth grade year and he helped coach our volleyball team. Do you ever look back on things you did in jr. high or high school and wonder why??? I guess there's worse things you can do than toilet paper someone's house, but what a mess!
Anyway, back to birthdays...Happy Birthday to all you November birthdays!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nikki,
Hi my birthday is November 7th this is Jonette Nipko Garcia.
Jonette
Erin C.'s is in Nov too, right?
No, Erin C.'s is in April, but we had one of those Nov. parties at her house. I remember we got mad at each other over something (all of us). I think we were partied out by then.
Oh, and Happy birthday a few weeks ago Jonette.
Post a Comment